Thursday, February 11, 2010

Game Topic

My game topic will be poverty. I have thought of several possible play throughs already. The only one i will post on here though is only on here because the Dean wanted to be part of the game. So, in the game you will have to run against the Dean for his job position so that you can rise through the "ranks" of civilization until you become president and change the nation with your choices against poverty. At this time I do not have any resources and such but I'm looking.

5 comments:

  1. Great idea should be easy to implement the code for. Graphics may be a little harder but I am sure it will all work out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEM HOBO'S TOOK MAH JOBZ!!! LoL
    Seems like a pretty good idea overall.
    I could see the majority of the game being text and still photos. Can't wait to see how it plays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool game topic. I'm looking forward to seeing the research you put in on this important subject.

    Thanks!

    Sincerely,
    David Lowenstein
    State Director, Globaloria WV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a bad game idea, can't wait to try it out

    See you in class on friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't be in class Friday because I am going to Charleston for Higher Education Day. Already talked to the dean about it so I know whats goin on.

    ReplyDelete